Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not Another Day-Update

Here is this week's Fat to Fit update.

I don't have much to report this week. My knee has continued to give me grief and has had a significant impact on my ability to do exercises. Even Jackknifes (jackknives?) hurt. I just bought a knee brace and I may have to break down and phone my doctor, which should be good for at least 2 days' worth of dialing to get an appointment to get it looked at. I should probably have physio, but the kid starts school this week, so it can wait.

  • No change in the weight, unless you count the 2 lb up and down, up and down, up and down...
  • Clothes still aren't fitting any differently, but then I'm just reluctantly starting to dig out long pants again, so maybe I'll notice a difference in THEM.
  • 3 sleeps until I start walking the kid to school on the days she goes. (note to the PTB-staggered start for Junior Kindergarten is DUMB.) I'll be making the trek 4 times-she'll do it twice.
  • I got nothing else. I'm not inspired, I'm not motivated, I'm not encouraged. I'm just in pain and forcing myself to keep going.
Any words of wisdom? I could use some.

No comments: